Marine Radio Acoustic Devices (M-RAD) is a preferred supplier of the Simrad range of marine electronics products. They will be offering one of these units as a prize at this year’s Cape Town International Boat Show.
The prize is a Simrad GO7 7″ Multi-touch chart plotter with built in Echosounder, GPS and NMEA 2000 interface. The GO7 is an ideal fit aboard RIBs and sportboats, offering a range of functions from navigation, to engine monitoring, to control of your onboard sound system. Packed with features, the compact display brings together built-in GPS, proven Simrad depth- and fish-finding sonar technology, and GoFree wireless capability behind a simple yet highly customisable touchscreen interface.
The unit offers tablet-like ease-of-use with intuitive touchscreen controls including pinch-to-zoom, and similar operation to other popular Simrad multifunction displays. A clear menu layout with simple icons makes all functions and display screens quickly and easily accessible.
The GO7 offers:
- Easy-to-use multi-touch software
- Safely and easily navigate using your favourite cartography (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Determine depth, bottom type and find fish using one of the many echosounder technology options
- Quick and simple control of entertainment systems connected on NMEA2000
- Vessel circuit control when connected to a Czone digital switching system
- View and monitor engine data while underway
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Built in 10 Hz GPS antenna
- Micro SD card slot
- Built in echosounder (Broadband & Chirp)
- Built in DownScan and Sidescan Imaging
- Built in Forwardscan Imaging
- Sonic Hub/music/entertainment
- Engine Data
- User Data
- External GPS
Marine Radio Acoustic Devices is the preferred partner of choice for Marine Electronics. We are a proudly South African company (Level 2 BBBEE ) that strives for service excellence through the provision of cutting-edge technology and service perfection. We do not just sell products: we provide total turnkey solutions, including consultation, installation, drawings and tuition for our customers.