Bigger and better
Under New Management
01. Now in its 18th year, the show which was recently acquired by Messe Frankfurt South Africa, the 3rd largest trade fair and exhibition organizers in the world.
02. The new owners announced exciting plans to enhance the quality of the show and attract wider visitor audiences.
03. Expect a display of the world’s finest yachts, catamarans and exotic boats; family fun and water sport activities.
04. The show brings together manufacturers and buyers of luxury boats, accessories and marine equipment to gather, share, and explore the many facets of the boating and related industries.
New in 2018
What to expect
01. The Avenue, which features high-end luxury brands associated with the boating lifestyle from vehicles, fashion, jewellery and real estate by some of the country’s most sought after brands.
02. Added experiential elements for visitors including boat rides, workshops, seminars, skills training etc.
03. Increased depth of exhibitors at the show – to ensure we attract a better quality and number of visitors.
04. International exposure with 50 sales partners covering 176 countries – Messe Frankfurt intends on promoting the event to potential buyers and other relevant companies by tapping into its global network.
Give your brand exposure
01. Share in visitor traffic from one of the biggest tourist attractions in the Western Cape; The V&A Waterfront.
02. Build new business relationships with local and international visitors.
03. Build your trade portfolio and network within the marine trade community.
04. Find out about the latest industry trends through workshops and seminars.
Events / Seminars / Workshops
Space is limited! Contact us today to discuss your tailor-made exhibition package
- Family pass (2 adults and 2 kids) - R280/day
- Adults - R120/day
- Pensioners / Students / Children (Ages: 9 - 18) - R50/day
- Children 8 and under free of charge
Tickets for the 2018 Cape Town International Boat Show will be available online in July this year.