Bigger and better
The 3-day event was organised, for the first time, by new owners Messe Frankfurt South Africa and presented by Mercedes-Benz X-Class featured over 100 exhibitors. This year’s show drew its biggest audience yet, and boasts an increase in visitor attendance of over 54%.
Brought to you by Messe Frankfurt
01. The 18th year of the Boat Show was organised by Messe Frankfurt South Africa, the 3rd largest trade fair and exhibition organizers in the world.
02. Messe Frankfurt South Africa is proud to announce that the show was a success with an increase in visitor numbers by over 54%.
03. Visitors were treated to an array display of the world’s finest yachts, catamarans and exotic boats; family fun and water sport activities.
04. The show brought together manufacturers and buyers of luxury boats, accessories and marine equipment to gather, share, and explore the many facets of the boating and related industries.
The 2018 event continued its legacy as the leading international boat show on the African continent showcasing products and services from premier industry suppliers with an array of interactive experiences.
What to expect
01. The Avenue, which features high-end luxury brands associated with the boating lifestyle from vehicles, fashion, jewellery and real estate by some of the country’s most sought after brands.
02. Added experiential elements for visitors including boat rides, workshops, seminars, skills training etc.
03. Increased depth of exhibitors at the show – to ensure we attract a better quality and number of visitors.
04. International exposure with 50 sales partners covering 176 countries – Messe Frankfurt intends on promoting the event to potential buyers and other relevant companies by tapping into its global network.
Give your brand exposure
01. Share in visitor traffic from one of the biggest tourist attractions in the Western Cape; The V&A Waterfront.
02. Build new business relationships with local and international visitors.
03. Build your trade portfolio and network within the marine trade community.
04. Find out about the latest industry trends through workshops and seminars.
2018 Event Features
For anything and everything boating related, be sure to browse through the marquee exhibition. From engines, GPS Systems, boating insurance brokerage companies, fittings, accessories, components, you are sure to find what you are looking for at great show discount prices.
The Avenue features both new and established high-end luxury brands from vehicles, luxury tour operators, gourmet food, real estate, art & antiques and interior design by some of the country’s most sought-after brands.
For the first time in 2018, the Cape Town International Boat Show featured live demonstrations, on-water activities, such as The Great Optimist Race with Greg Bertish and the Little Optimist trust, SUP races, fly boarding demonstrations, motorised surf boards and a kid’s area.
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors & Partners