For more information, click to download the brochure.
01. Showcase your products in one of the most picturesque locations on the African continent alongside the best of the best in the South African boating industry.
02. Share in visitor traffic from one of the biggest tourist attractions in the Western Cape; The V&A Waterfront.
03. Build new business relationships with local and international visitors.
04. Build your trade portfolio and network within the marine trade community.
05. Find out about the latest industry trends through workshops and seminars.
Who Should Exhibit
01. Boats and Yachts
02. Engines and Related Equipment
03. Shipping/Yachting Equipment and Accessories
04. Boating Services
05. Canoes/Kayaks/Rowing Rafting (Accessories and Services)
06. Water-Skiing/ Wakeboarding/ Kneeboarding/ Wakeskate
07. Jetskiing (Accessories and Services)
09. Surfing/ Windsurfing/ Kitesurfing/ Parasailing/ Stand-Up Paddling
11. Maritime Art/ Handicraft
13. Marinas/Docks/Harbour Facilities
14. Beach Resorts
Space is limited!
Kathryn Frew – Show Manager
Kathryn.Frew@za.messefrankfurt.com | 27 10 599 6171
Melisia La Cock – Sales Executive
Melisia.Lacock@za.messefrankfurt.com | 27 10 593 0782